Thursday, April 5, 2012

Congratulations!!!

Hello HORIZONS Students!

I just wanted to make one last post to say CONGRATULATIONS to every single one of you that participated in the HORIZONS Blog. So many of you have put such a large amount of effort into your blogs and it has really paid off. It has been amazing learning about all your interests and achievements, volunteer and leadership experience as well as your future aspirations.

For those of you who completed all five posts, you will be receiving a certificate of completion as well as some cool MUN swag in the next little while. For those of you who completed some of the posts, you will receive a Participation certificate.

Once again, congrats to each and every one of you; I've had an awesome time being involved in this project and I hope you all have too! :)

To demonstrate how your hard work has paid off, here’s an article about this blog (Leadership in Action) that was published in The Gazette- MUN's Newspaper. Alana Loveys was even highlighted in it! http://today.mun.ca/news.php?news_id=6919

Once again, congratulations! I hope that you all have a great last few months of Grade 11 and I’m looking forward to seeing you next fall at LEAP.


-Jen :)

2 comments:

  1. I was just about to go through the old blog and look again at what I wrote, and I notice that there's only 3 posts visible on mine, even though I completed all 5 posts. I don't know what happened to them, and I know this was due months ago so it may not be relevant anymore, but I am going to re-post them (I had them saved in a Microsoft Word file). Sorry, I guess technology isn't on our side at times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just figured out what happened! They accidently saved as drafts because I forgot to press "Publish!" Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete